Our cable comes with a gold plated connector that has a corrosion resistance function, which allows for a lower distortion signal transfer.
HI-Tech functions for Hi-Quality delivery:
High Speed and Color Depth: High Speed HDMI Cable w/Ethernet allows for a max bandwidth to 18.0 Gbps. HDMI 2.0 cable can carry 4K video at 60 Hz with 24 bit/px color depth.
Dual Viewing: Allows dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen, up to four audio stream.
HDMI Ethernet Channel(HEC): Consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, and provides a bidirectional Ethernet communication at 100 Mbps.
- Supported Video Resolution: Ultra HD 2016p, 3D Format, Quad HD 1440P, Full HD 1080p
- Supports Audio Return Channel up to 32 audio channels and up to 1536 kHz total audio.
- Supports Highest Refresh Rates up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color
- Supports Transfer Rates up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps.
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Supports bidirectional Ethernet communication at 100 Mbps.
6 Feet high-speed HDMI cables
1, During the use of the HDMI cable, please avoid excessive bending of the wire.It's better to bend it along the arc, which will not damage the cable.
2, Any loss of the gold plated shine on the connector will make poor contact with signal loss and affect the picture quality.
3, Some devices designed with HDMI inputs but are not HDCP compliant may not work reliably. Please check it before using.
4, ANWIKE HDMI CABLE supports hot swap, but in order to get 100% security in using, it is recommended to turn off the connected device while inserting and extracting the cable.